4/10/09

To cry in front of you....

....that's the worst thing I could do....

I'm not good at owning up to my feelings. It makes me feel so small. I have the worst taste in guys. I only want the bad ones, and ignore the guys who actually have feelings for me. Yesterday the guy I was telling you about in the previous post had the nerves to bring some whore to MY party. Then going on about how he didn't want to hurt me. That he understood why I was upset and that he would have felt the same way if I had brought a boy. What the hell? ow I just wanted to cry and scream. But I didn't. I sat there with a smile on my face and pretended to be OK with it. OK, I did cry. But at least I waited until he left, then I cried my eyes out. Who does he think he is? He always manage to break my spirit, but I can't help myself.

I could hurt someone like me, out of spite or jealousy
I don't steal and I don't lie, but I can feel and I can cry
A fact I'll bet you never knew
But to cry in front of you, that's the worst thing I could do

No comments:

Post a Comment